Saturday, January 26, 2013

Manchester United Agree Deal With Crystal Palace For Wilfried Zaha

Manchester United have agreed a fee with Crystal Palace to sign Wilfried Zaha.
Zaha, who is undergoing a medical today, will be loaned straight back to the Championship club for the rest of the current season, before moving to Old Trafford in July.
The winger has agreed personal terms and the deal is expected to be concluded next week.
United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said: “We are signing a player of potential. We always feel we develop players well. We have proved that many times. We hope the boy enjoys coming here, when he comes in the summer.”
Zaha said: “I am delighted to be joining Manchester United and ending the recent speculation.
“I would like to thank the owners at Palace for making the move possible, however my focus for the next five months will be solely at Crystal Palace. “I have been at Palace for more than 10 years, I will always love the club and I want to help get them get back to the Premier League, particularly for the fans who have always been so good to me.”
Crystal Palace co-chairman Steve Parish said: “I feel this a great deal for the club and the player. We would like to thank Wilf for all he has done for the club and we all wish him well when he joins Manchester United in the summer.
“It was essential to Wilf and ourselves that he stayed at Palace for the remainder of this season to help the club with its main aim of promotion to the Premier League.”

No comments:

Post a Comment