Friday, January 25, 2013

AFCON 2013: Victor Moses Dreams Three Points Against Zambia For His Son

Victor Moses 600x395 AFCON 2013: Victor Moses Dreams Three Points Against Zambia For His SonChelsea forward, Victor Moses has declared that he wants to pick the three points against Zambia in their second Africa Cup of Nations game and dedicate to his son, Brentley.
Victor Moses missed the first game against Burkina Faso due to an injury he sustained in their training camp in Faro, Portugal.
The forward says he is ready to take on Zambia and wants to contribute his quota to a resounding victory against the defending champions.
“I am  now fully fit for the game against Zambia and will like to score a goal for my three months old son, Brentley. Victor Moses said.
“I have been in touch with the mother and my little boy and I feel I should do him a world of good by picking three points from Zambia and eventually winning a trophy from Africa for my little boy.
“Apart from scoring in the Zambian game, I would also love to win the trophy in my first Africa Cup of Nations participation.
“We have a good team and every player is ready to play their part so we can realise our ambition of taking the trophy back to Nigeria,” Victor Moses declared.

No comments:

Post a Comment